Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Does It Cost Me To Open An Online Layaway Account?
A. While some online companies charge a transaction or membership fee, it’s FREE to open your Online Layaway Account today at Home Décor Liquidators.
Q. What Is The Interest Rate That I Will Be Charged?
A. Zero Interest! There are no hidden costs or mounting interest charges. Just pay the cost of the merchandise and the product is yours!
Q. Do I First Need To Be Approved Before I Can Open An Online Layaway?
A. No! There are no special requirements or credit checks to qualify.
Q. How Does HDL Layaway Online Work?
A. Follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Shop: Select the items that you would like to purchase using our Online Layaway Plan.
2. Flexible Payment Schedule: Our built-in calculator allows you to break down your online order’s purchase price over two to six months. This is only a suggested payment amount. You can choose to pay an amount other than the suggested amount. Select the number of months that you would like to pay. You will receive your order once it is paid in full.
3. Receive Merchandise: Decide what date that you would like to acquire your merchandise for up to six months. Some items are available for immediate pickup or delivery. Other items may require up to two weeks notice. Select which store is closest to you for easy pick up. For delivery, we can recommend an independent delivery service, within a 20-mile radius of each store.
Q. How Do I Make Additional Payments To My Account?
A. After you make the initial deposit to your account there are several ways for you to make a payment.
1. Go online, sign in to your account, and choose “Make A Payment.” Enter the amount of your next payment due and follow the instructions. To receive your merchandise sooner, you can pay more than the minimum required.
2. Instead of paying online, mail a payment via check or money order to our corporate office located at 9875 Medlock Bridge Parkway, Suite 200, Johns Creek, GA 30022. Your payment will be credited to your account immediately.
3. Or, you can make a payment in any one of our Home Décor Liquidators stores in your area.
Q. Can I Cancel My Online Layaway?
A. Yes you can! You can cancel your layaway for up to ten (10) days after submitting the initial order online with no cancellation fee. After ten (10) days, the money paid in is applied to store credit. After 6 months of no payment activity, a $5.00 service charge, per month, will be charged to the customer’s account.